Don’t limit yourself to just potatoes with the OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Adjustable Potato Ricer. This patented Ricer has three settings, easily changed with the twist of the dial, for many cooking tasks. While the fine setting is perfect for fluffy mashed potatoes, it’s also great for parsnips, carrots, turnips, gnocchi and more. The medium setting is ideal for spaetzle and pressing water out of cooked greens, and the coarse setting is perfect for chunky applesauce, egg salad and pressing tomatoes for sauce. Since the disks are attached, there is no need to go searching for extra parts when you want to adjust settings. The brushed stainless steel Ricer comes apart for easy cleaning and has soft, comfortable non-slip grips.
- Turn rotating stainless steel disk clockwise to easily to change puree consistency to fine, medium or coarse
- Fine setting perfect for fluffy mashed potatoes, turnips, carrots, and gnocchi
- Medium setting ideal for spaetzle and pressing water out of cooked greens
- Coarse setting is great for chunky applesauce, egg salad and pressing tomatoes for sauce
- Grooved pot rest allows ricer to sit on bowls and pots
- Rotate disk to arrow icon and remove for easy cleaning
- Brushed stainless steel with soft, comfortable non-slip grips
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
1. Select puree consistence by rotating dial clockwise.
2. For firm vegetables (potatoes, carrots, etc.) boil until tender and cut into pieces that will fit into the Ricer.
3. For soft fruits, cut into pieces that will fit the Ricer. Eggs can be placed in Ricer whole.
4. Rest the ricer on a bowl or saucepan, place the food pieces in the Ricer, and squeeze the handles together.
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 5.75" x 5"
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz