PLEASE NOTE: This product is to be used as a balance assist only. Do not use it to support your full body weight. Do not lift yourself up with this product or hang from this product. Please be sure to read all warnings and instructions thoroughly before use. These can be found in the "Use & Care" guide below or under the "Specifications" tab.
The OXO Good Grips StrongHold™ Suction Grip Bar is perfect for balance without the bulk. Installation is simple – just push the levers down to activate the suction cups on any smooth, non-porous surface for a secure hold without the need for tools. The levers feature finger holes for easy use. Suction cup size and placement accommodates a wide variety of grout lines and tile patterns. The shape and length of the Bar provide a comfortable hold and the non-slip underside ensures a secure grip, even when wet. To remove, just pull up the release tabs to deactivate the suction cups. The sleek design complements any bathroom décor.
- Powerful suction and comfortable grip provide stability and support in the shower
- Generous, soft gripping surface for comfort and control
- Underside of bar is non-slip for a secure grip, even when wet
- Size and distance between suction cups designed to accommodate a variety of tile patterns
- Large, contoured installation levers for easy use
- Securely attaches to tile, glass and other smooth, non-porous surfaces
- Easy, tool-free installation
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 3" x 3.5"
- Weight: 15 oz
- This product is to be used as balance assist only. Do not use it to support your full body weight. Do not lift yourself up with this product. Do not hang from this product.
- This product is intended for temporary attachment and should be periodically reapplied as instructed.
- This product is not a toy. It is not for use by children.
- To ensure maximum adhesion, you should re-attach the Grip Bar before each use.
- Be sure that the suction cups will be attached to a completely smooth, non-porous surface such as tile or glass. Placing the suction cups over grout lines or cracks will prevent them from holding properly and the Grip Bar will be unstable.
- This product must be installed correctly. Improper installation may result in instability or failure.
- If left for a long period of time without testing adhesion, product may detach and fall onto persons or property.
- DO NOT USE if suction cups have been damaged.