The OXO Good Grips Trowel and Transplanting Trowel are two workhorses of the gardening line. Both are constructed of thick, durable stainless steel so gardeners can dig through even the hardest dirt to plant, stir, scoop and lift out weeds. The handles of both Trowels are designed to be able to be gripped in multiple positions and the pressure-absorbing material is non-slip even when hands are wet. The larger Trowel has serrated edges for easily opening bags and cutting through tough roots. The Transplanting Trowel has a narrower body to carefully move plants without hurting them or their delicate root structure. And for added convenience, both Trowels have easy-to-read measurement markings for planting at precise depths.
- Constructed of high-quality stainless steel for durability and strength
- Comfortable handle is non-slip, even when hands are wet
- Cushioned handle absorbs pressure while digging
- Large measurement markings at one-inch and one-centimeter intervals are easy to read
- Trowel head is narrow for carefully moving plants without harming them or their surroundings
- Education Sponsors of the American Horticultural Society
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2" x 14"
- Weight: 8 oz