During the design process for pruning tools OXO examined repetitive squeezing motions in order to develop tools that absorb pressure. The OXO Good Grips Garden Scissors are built for pruning jobs, like clipping small stems, twine, and cutting open bags. They have a large, soft, non-slip loop handle so you can apply the strength of your entire hand instead of just your fingers, and have control while cutting. A conveniently located locking switch is easily accessible by both left- and right-handed users. These Garden Scissors have a 1/2" diameter cutting capacity and are perfect for indoor and outdoor pruning.
- Garden scissors for indoor and outdoor pruning
- Durable, serrated, stainless-steel cutting blades
- 1/2-inch-diameter cutting capacity provides excellent cutting power
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip
- Conveniently located locking switch is accessible by both left- or right-handed users
- Education Sponsors of the American Horticultural Society
- Dimensions: 1" x 3" x 8"
- Weight: 16 oz