During the design process for pruning tools OXO examined repetitive squeezing motions in order to develop tools that absorb pressure. The OXO Good Grips Bypass Pruners have hardened Teflon-coated steel blades that are designed specifically for heavy-duty pruning jobs as the steel will effortlessly cut through stems and branches up to ¾ inch in diameter. The Bypass Pruners have a large, soft, non-slip handle so you can apply the strength of your entire hand instead of just your fingers, and have control while cutting.
- Versatile bypass hand shears with 3/4-inch-diameter cutting capacity
- Hardened, Teflon-coated, steel cutting blades provide maximum cutting strength
- Conveniently located locking switch is accessible by both left- or right-handed users
- Convenient for gardening and various yardwork projects
- Soft, comfortable non-slip grip
- Education Sponsors of the American Horticultural Society
- Dimensions: 1" x 2" x 8"
- Weight: 10.24 oz