For Week 11 of OXO Kids Cooking School, we’re showing you how to make a blobby beast lollipops .
As a reminder, each week OXO friend Yvonne Lin (@eatyourmonsters) is sharing a new activity that brings you and your little ones into the kitchen. The idea is not to bring on more dishes or mess, but bring fun and maybe even be a good learning moment in the kitchen with your kids.
Check out past weeks of the OXO Kids Cooking School:
- How to Make Watercolor Cookies
- Peckish Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Banana Penguin Pops
- Princess Peanut Butter (and Avocado) Sandwiches
- Chocolate Covered Mango Whales
- Spiralized Carrots for a Beast-a-Carotene
- Tentacle Pancake Art
- How to Make Homemade Amethyst Jello
- Beehive Pancake Stacks
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks