So, we boiled a lot of eggs, grated lots of cheese and roasted all kinds of meats so that we can guarantee we’re giving the best help throughout the year. We also kept busy with a few other fun projects.
- Boiled 70 dozen eggs for the new Egg Timer (launching in January)
- Helped to launch 9 cookbooks, including Now & Again by Julia Turshen and The Minimalist Kitchen by Melissa Coleman
- Hosted some of our favorite people for Facebook Lives and learned how to make salmon with Nosh with Tash, Pour Over Coffee with OXO employees and Cauliflower Fried Rice with Justin Chapple.
- Created hypnotic spiralizer content
- Moved OXO HQ into our brand new office
- Shared our story and our Brand Video
2019, we’re ready to solve more problems, create more solutions and make your everyday better, #oxobetter.