Classic Dry Martiniadapted from The Kitchn:
2 1/2 oz. gin or vodka
1/2 oz dry vermouth
Lemon peel twist or olives, for garnish
- Put your Martini glass in the freezer to chill.
- Place the gin or vodka and dry vermouth in your Shaker.
- Add ice cube and stir for 30 seconds with Spinning Bar Spoon until the Martini is chilled.
- Strain the drink into your chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish the drink: Pare a lemon peel, and express (pinch) the back of the lemon peel over the martini. Rub the lemon peel around the rim of the glass and drop it in. Alternatively, garnish with speared olives.