2 1/2 cups strawberries
1 cup raspberries
1 small seedless watermelon
1 bottle chilled Rosé
Fresh mint to garnish
- Remove the hulls from the strawberries. Mash 1 cup of strawberries in a bowl. Cut remaining strawberries into slices or chunks.
- Cut watermelon in half. Remove the flesh from the rind of one half and mash the watermelon in the same bowl as the strawberries. Cut remaining watermelon into chunks.
- Cut lime in half. Zest one half into the watermelon-strawberry mixture, then squeeze in the lime juice. Cut the other half into thin slices.
- Pour the bottle of wine into a pitcher. Add the fruit mash and stir well. Add cut strawberries, whole raspberries, watermelon and lime; mix well. Chill.
- Serve in individual glasses with fresh mint leaves as a garnish.