How to Make Drip Coffee with OXO Brew’s 9-Cup Coffee Maker
Learn how to make your best ever cup of drip coffee with this step-by-step guide to using our 9-Cup Coffee Maker.
Electric coffee makers produce well-rounded, easy-drinking drip coffee. It’s the meet-me-in-the-middle of methods, where you still taste some of the snappy fruit flavors, but will likely find that the chocolate, nuts, spice, or earthiness offer more balance and structure to the end result.
Here’s how to brew drip coffee with the OXO Brew 9-Cup Coffee Maker:
1. Grind beans into a medium-coarse grind. (6-10 setting on the OXO Brew Conical Burr Coffee Grinder)
2. Weigh or measure grinds based on the number of cups of coffee you’re looking to make:
3. Fill the water tank according to the number of cups you’re making.
4. Place a No.4 cone-shaped paper filter in brew basket.
5. Add ground coffee, then close lid.
6. Press the OXO button to enter the cup-setting menu. Turn dial to choose either the 2-4 or 5-9 cups setting and press the OXO button to start brewing. Once brewing is complete, enjoy fresh coffee.