1-2 tablespoons neutral oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
4-5 green onions, chopped
4 cups cooked jasmine rice, cold
4 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tsp. sesame oil
- Add oil, minced garlic, and green onions to a ceramic non-stick pan set on high heat. Sauté until fragrant (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add the cold rice and sauté until well combined with garlic and green onions.
- Make a well in the center of the pan and pour in eggs.
- Scramble eggs in the well until 90% done, and mix with the rice.
- Add in soy sauce, sesame oil and continue to sauté until combined.
- Garnish with any leftover green onions.