Cauliflower Pizza CrustAdapted from A Sweet Pea Chef:
1 head cauliflower
¼ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ cup parmesean cheese, shredded
¼ cup goat cheese
1 cup broccoli, chopped
½ red onion, thinly sliced
3-4 oz mozzarella, sliced
Handful of black olives
2 handfuls of arugula
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and place into One Stop Chop to create rice.
- Microwave or steam the rice for 4-5 minutes. Let cool and squeeze through cheesecloth, making sure all liquid is pressed out.
- Combine cauliflower rice with egg, oregano, salt, garlic power, parmesan cheese and goat cheese. Once combined, spread it out evenly onto a non-stick baking sheet, trying to form it into a rectangle.
- Bake the crust in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until it begins to turn golden brown.
- Top with broccoli, onion, mozzarella and olives and place back into the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melting.
- Remove from the oven and top with arugula. Slice with a pizza cutter and serve.