Ms. Hollingsworth’s Holiday Stuffing from OXO Chef in Residence Tim HollingsworthCourtesy of Tim Hollingsworth:
1 box of cornmeal (15 oz)
1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
3 stalks of celery, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
1 lb Jimmy Dean original sausage
1 cup chicken broth
- Make a cornbread recipe following 1 box of cornmeal.
- After cooling, crumble cornbread on a sheet tray to let dry for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Heat up pan, add oil and cook sausage.
- Cook through then add onion cook until translucent, add celery cook for another 3 minutes, add sage.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine sausage mixture with cornbread in a large mixing bowl.
- Add broth until moist.
- Mix well.
- Bake in oven 350 for 30-45.