OXO Kids Cooking School: Prettiest Chocolate Lollipops
Words Yvonne Lin
Chococolate lollipops are easy to make at home with white and dark chocolate melting wafers and a few kid-friendly steps.
For our final week of OXO Kids Cooking School, we’re showing you how to make the prettiest chocolate lollipops.
As a reminder, OXO friend Yvonne Lin (@eatyourmonsters) shared 12 activities that brings you and your little ones into the kitchen. The idea is not to bring on more dishes or mess, but bring fun and maybe even be a good learning moment in the kitchen with your kids.
Check out past weeks of the OXO Kids Cooking School:
- How to Make Watercolor Cookies
- Peckish Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Banana Penguin Pops
- Princess Peanut Butter (and Avocado) Sandwiches
- Chocolate Covered Mango Whales
- Spiralized Carrots for a Beast-a-Carotene
- Tentacle Pancake Art
- How to Make Homemade Amethyst Jello
- Beehive Pancake Stacks
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks
- How to Make Blobby Beast Lollipops
Looking for even more ways to get into the kitchen with little ones? Check out our best tips and recipes for cooking with kids.